A soothing topical spray for dogs and cats. Perfect for healing and soothing insect bites, hot spots, burns, wounds, skin abrasions. Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
**It is important to note that this is a different combination from the Yeasty Beast III in that it does NOT contain Apple Cider Vinegar. This means it is okay to use on open or raw skin. You would not want to use the Yeasty Beast III on anything open as it would sting considerably.
- Topical spray for dogs and cats.
- Can be used on insect bites, hot spots, burns, wounds, skin abrasions.
- Do not spray directly in eyes or mouth.
- Can soothe itch and promote healthy skin.
- Spray on affected area 2-3 times per day. Try to avoid having your pet lick the topical off before it gets a chance to soak in.
- In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Keep out of reach of children and animals for which this product is not intended.
Green Tea, Hypericum, Hydrastis,
Calendula, Equisetum, Witch Hazel
Dispensed by: Pump Spray, 60ml
For use in Dogs and Cats