The Adored Beast Fido’s Flora is the first and only biologically species-appropriate probiotics for your dog.
The researchers and scientists that founder Julie Anne Lee worked with identified and cultivated two uniquely canine species of probiotics (beneficial gut bacteria). These bacterias were specifically chosen to:
- Strengthen your dog’s immune system
- Help keep your dog’s gastrointestinal tract calm during times of stress
- Produce metabolites that fight against bacteria like E. coli and salmonella
- Improve the availability of nutrients to the diet
- Improve production of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Pass through the stomach acid to work in the small intestine
- Not be affected by antibiotics commonly prescribed to treat intestinal upset
Add to food once per day according to your dog’s weight.
< 13kg - 0.25 tsp
13 - 27kg - 0.50 tsp
27-40kg - 0.75 tsp
> 40kg - 1 tsp
Larch Arabinogalactan (700mg per ½ tsp)
Humic and Fulvic acids (558mg per ½ tsp)
Multi-strain probiotic blend including species-specific patented probiotics (2 billion CFU per ½ tsp)
Dropper Top. Half dropper = 0.5ml, 60ml
For use in dogs only. Refrigerate after opening. Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.